THESE ARE 10 QUESTIONS I ASK MYSELF FROM TIME TO TIME
** I realized several months ago that I can wait for others to ask me these questions OR I could begin to ask myself these questions:
(1) Are you seeking first God’s kingdom and His righteousness in all you do?
= Is His fame & glory more important than my own?
= Whose kingdom is really being built?
= Does righteousness mark my life? Do I seek it everyday?
(2) Is your passion for Holly equal or greater than your passion for ministry and the church?
= Are you praying for Holly?
= Are you praying with Holly?
(3) Do your kids know you love them? Do you tell them and demonstrate this to them in action, prayer, and time?
(4) Am I taking care of myself?
= Spending time with Jesus in the Word, prayer, and silence?
= Reading books that feed my soul and strengthen my leadership?
= Are you dreaming with God (no limits & full of hope)?
= Taking Sabbath?
= Eating well?
(5) Are you pursuing friendship and transparency in relationships (are you known by a few)?
(6) Are you avoiding anyone in your life or any difficult conversations that you should be having?
(7) Am I genuinely interested in others and how they’re doing in life (is who people are more important than what they do)?
(8) Honestly, how is my ego? Do I think more highly of myself than I ought to? Do I consider others more important than myself?
= “The pure in heart will see God.” – Jesus
= The greatest virtue: humility, humility, humility.
= Am I sharing my failures and shortcomings?
(9) Am I adding value to my team? How can I make my team better (seeing my team through the eyes of my Father: full of faith, hope, and love)?
(10) Am I staying in my strength zone?
= preaching, praying, & pastoring?
= vision & leadership development?
= narrow is the way to life, saying “no” to most things?