5 CORE VALUES OF LEADERSHIP
These aren’t the only values we have for leaders in Isla Vista Church, but these are a handful that we talked about at our last leadership meeting:
(1) We live from the Father’s love, not for the love of others. All our worth, value, and significance comes from being a son or daughter of God.
(2) We live in the light, pursuing transparency in relationships and allowing others into our process (no isolation).
(3) We take full responsibility for our life and attitudes. No grumbling, complaining, or blame-shifting.
(4) We lean in when our flesh wants to lean out from initiating difficult conversations, challenging people, meeting new people, and showing up in life.
(5) We choose to not let someone’s actions determine how we see them. The blood of Jesus speaks louder than all our mistakes and shortcomings.